Harrogate Event Details
Here’s all you need to know ahead of our big night at Ashville College for CEO Sleepout Harrogate!
Venue: Ashville College, Green Ln, Harrogate HG2 9JP
Event finish time: by 6:30 am
Parking: On site
|8.00pm||Arrival at Ashville College
Parking on site
Registration and Disclaimer form signed by each participant
|8:30 – 9:30pm||Introductions and presentations
Tea and Coffee Available
|10:30pm||Brief housekeeping overview|
|6:00 am||Breakfast, Tea / Coffee served thanks to Harrogate RRT (Rapid Relief Team)|
|6:30 am||Guests depart|
To kick start the event we will be getting together to meet, greet and mingle followed by a welcome and informal talks from some of our partner charities.
You will have access to tea, coffee, water and toilet facilities throughout the night.
In the morning, you’ll awake to the irresistible smell of hot bacon sandwiches, kindly provided by the amazing Rapid Relief Team (RRT) Harrogate.
Gates will open at 530am and you’ll be free to leave any time after that. The event finishes at 630am.
Please come prepared to sleep outside in cold weather.
If you still need to set up your Just Giving page – PLEASE CLICK HERE!
We are asking all of our business executives to target themselves with raising a minimum £1000 (including gift aid).
Thank you for signing up for the CEO Sleepout at Ashville College. You will be part of a unique event which will see some of Harrogate’s finest business leaders coming together to make a difference for Harrogate’s homeless and those in the grip of poverty.
Find out who your fellow sleepers are by visiting: ceosleepoutuk.com/harrogate
You will be sleeping outside so please be prepared by bringing warm clothing. Suggested clothing items are below:
- Warm thermals/underwear
- Layers of medium to heavy weight clothing
- Thick socks
- Sensible shoes
- Woollen hat and gloves
- Eye masks (there may be bright lights)
- EAR PLUGS
- Thick sleeping Bag
- Sleeping mat
- Plastic sheeting/ground-sheet to protect from rain
- Towel/wash bag
- Cardboard boxes will be available on the evening (donations welcome)
- Any medicines required
We are extremely excited to welcome you to Ashville College and we would ask you to kindly consider the following:
- Please do encourage as much sponsorship as possible – it’s such a worthy cause.
- Please do not invite friends, family or colleagues to attend with or visit you at the event as they will not be permitted to enter the museum.
- Everyone who attends must be registered via ceosleepoutuk.com/harrogate or via email and confirmed by email@example.com
- Electrical items such as mobile phones are very welcome to capture your experience of the Sleepout. They’re also a great way to keep your family and friends involved with your progress on the night. We encourage Facebook updates, Twitter posts, live video feeds, and any other way you can get your contacts to make last minute donations! Make sure you have your Just Giving page link close to hand on the night to assist your efforts!
- Please make sure all electronic devices are fully charged on arrival as charging points will not be available at the venue.
- Please be aware we strongly discourage bringing valuables such as jewellery, laptops, tablets, and other personal items. Any items you bring are your responsibility and done so at your own risk.
- Refreshments will be available but alcohol will not be permitted on site. Please do bring water / flasks of hot drinks if required. Please do bring snacks and food if required.
- Please do let event staff know in advance of the evening if you have a medical condition and please do bring any medicine along with you.
- Please note there are no shower facilities available, however toilets will be open all night.